You’re empowered to improve lives over time – both in their home or our hospital.
You understand that reaching a goal involves incremental steps, and that calls for a certain commitment of your time, energy and professional knowledge. Yet you never hesitate to make it! A patient persistent and expert therapist like you deserves the type of inpatient or home care career found at St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children. Our specialized hospital provides more of the support,flexibility, and even in-services that enables a professional like you to focus on what matters most, and thrive.
St. Mary’s is currently hiring in the following departments:
- Home Care and Inpatient Nursing
- Home Care and Inpatient Rehab
- Nutrition Social Services
- Behavioral Health
- Facilities and many more!
- 09/12/17: Bayside Hospital, 29-01 216th Street, Bayside, NY 11360, 1pm-6pm
- 09/14/17: New Hyde Park Offices, 5 Dakota Drive, Suite 200, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, 1pm-6pm
- 09/19/2017: Community Reform Church, 1155 East 93rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11236, 1PM-6PM
Professional Development & Career Expos:
- 10/18/17: Bayside Hospital, 29-01 216th Street, Bayside, NY 11360, 3pm-7pm
All candidates must have demonstrated knowledge and skill with the pediatric population, including age-specific needs and growth/development over the life span. Solid communication skills and a commitment to our style of teamwork and care also essential.
St. Mary’s Healthcare System of Children is a national leader in post-acute care for children with special needs and life-limiting conditions. St. Mary’s provides intensive rehabilitation, specialized care, and education to NY’s most vulnerable children throughout family-centered inpatient, home an community programs.
If you are ready to make a significant difference for children with special needs, and want to do it with an organization that is forward thinking, vitally paperless, and wholeheartedly supportive apply today!