- Click here for Kronos access for current St Mary’s employees: Payroll information effective paydate 4/9/20 to present
- Click here for Kronos access for former St Mary’s employees: Payroll information effective paydate 4/9/20 to present
- For Paychex Payroll information (Paydates 5/14/15 – 3/19/20), please contact the HR/Payroll department at SelfServicePortalEmployees@stmaryskids.org for further assistance.
- Online Training for St. Mary’s Employees
- Login to Relias Learning (formerly Silverchair)
- Paychex access: To obtain payroll information effective paydate 5/14/2015
St. Mary’s Employee Assistance Program
St. Mary’s Account Management (For Password Reset)
St. Mary’s has a new self-service Password Management system. Employees will have the ability to create security questions that will allow them to quickly change their password in the event of a lock out, account expiration, or if the user has forgotten their password.
Online Nursing & Patient Education Reference Centers
To access the online reference sites for inpatient nurses and nursing leadership, please select the link next to the appropriate user group below. You will be prompted to enter a username and password. (If you forget your username and password, please contact your manager.)
Leadership User Group:
St. Mary’s Corporate Compliance Manual for Employees
COVID 19 Vaccines are available for administration to all employees and families.
If you would like to be vaccinated, primary series, or booster, please email CovidVaccine@stmaryskids.org. We are currently administering the Pfizer BioNTech, ages 12+, through, December 31, 2021.
All covered Health Care individuals have been mandated to be vaccinated against COVID 19, as of November 27, 2021. Medical exemptions are granted on a case-by-case basis. If you would like more information on medical exemptions, please email AccomodationRequests@stmaryskids.org