- Click here for Kronos access for current St Mary’s employees: Payroll information effective paydate 4/9/20 to present
- Click here for Kronos access for former St Mary’s employees: Payroll information effective paydate 4/9/20 to present
- Click here for Paychex access Payroll Information effective paydate 5/14/15 to 3/19/20
- Online Training for St. Mary’s Employees
- Login to Relias Learning (formerly Silverchair)
- Paychex access: To obtain payroll information effective paydate 5/14/2015
St. Mary’s Employee Assistance Program
St. Mary’s Account Management (For Password Reset)
St. Mary’s has a new self-service Password Management system. Employees will have the ability to create security questions that will allow them to quickly change their password in the event of a lock out, account expiration, or if the user has forgotten their password.
Online Nursing & Patient Education Reference Centers
To access the online reference sites for inpatient nurses and nursing leadership, please select the link next to the appropriate user group below. You will be prompted to enter a username and password. (If you forget your username and password, please contact your manager.)
Leadership User Group:
St. Mary’s Corporate Compliance Manual for Employees
COVID-19 Vaccine – Bayside Employees Only
**Only employees that work on the Bayside campus are eligible to receive the vaccine, at this time**
If you are a Bayside Employee only, please print and complete the consent form, make three copies, keep one for yourself and return the other two to your direct Supervisor by, Monday, December 21, 2020.
Please indicate, on the consent form, your Department, and ONE of the following dates that the vaccine will be administered, onsite, at the Bayside campus
Sunday, January 3, 2021, or, Sunday, January,24, 2021.
The hours of the clinic will be 11:00 am until 5:00 pm. We will provide you with the scheduled time closer to the date.
**If you are pregnant, nursing, or plan to become pregnant, please consult with your OBGYN.