Early Childhood Services
St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn offers a variety of early childhood programs to help children from newborn to five years of age reach their developmental milestones and be their very best.
- Multidisciplinary evaluation site
- Sensory integration facilities
- Related services provided at our center, in the home or in the community
- Occupational, physical, speech, feeding therapies and social work
- Developmental and social skills groups
- Family and caregiver support groups
- Mommy and me (parent/child) groups
We also offer a variety of programs and services through Extraordinary Pediatrics, P.C.
St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn
1 Expressway Plaza, Suite 106
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
St. Mary’s Hospital for Children
29-01 216th Street
Bayside, NY 11360
St. Mary’s Preschool
Queens Borough President Helen Marshall Early Education Center
Programs & Services
St. Mary’s Kids offers an array of programs and services for pediatric patients, from inpatient hospital care to long-term home care in the NY metro area.
Read and watch videos about our patients.
Schedule a Tour
Find St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children’s campus locations’ contact information and visitor information.