The comfort and dignity of every patient at St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children is of the utmost importance to us. We strictly uphold the rights of every resident.
Residents have the right to:
- Dignity, respect and a comfortable living environment.
- Quality of care and treatment without discrimination.
- Freedom of choice to make independent decisions.
- The safeguard of their property and money.
- Safeguards in admission, transfer and discharge.
- Privacy in communications.
- Participate in organizations and activities of their choice.
- Exercise all rights without fear of reprisal.
If, at any time, a patient or family member has concerns about the level of care and respect they’re receiving, they should immediately contact the patient’s social worker.
Have feedback or recommendations? Share them with our confidential family satisfaction survey.