Donate Blood and
Date: Wednesday, 2/14/2018
Time: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where: St. Mary’s Hospital for Children / Music Room
Address: 29-01 216th Street, Bayside
Contact: For medical eligibility, call 1-800-688-0900
BLOOD DONORS-CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Our goal is 75 pints of blood!
DID YOU KNOW…
- One pint of blood can save up to 3 lives because blood can be divided into different components.
- You must be between the ages of 16 and 75 to donate blood (16 year olds need parental permission. Age 76 and over need doctor’s note).
- You must weigh at least 110 lbs. to donate.
- It is perfectly safe to donate blood every 56 days.
- You will need identification with photo or signature.
- Eat well and drink plenty of fluids before donating.
- If you cannot make your appointment time, please come when you can. We need every donor! Is there someone else you would like to bring along to donate?
For more information, please contact Ariana Barongi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for caring!