St. Mary’s Hospital for Children, located in Bayside, is currently seeking a ‘forward thinking’ Administrator to join our leadership team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing specific operations, as well as implementing the policies of our facility ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations.
If you are looking for a work environment with a team of professionals who strives to improve the lives of its residents and patients every day, then we want to meet you!
What We Can Offer You
- Full-time employment with great developmental and growth opportunities
- A mission driven culture, committed to our values and kindness, that truly cares about our teammates and residents, and the communities we serve.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in healthcare.
- Advanced degree in a healthcare related field preferred.
- Must possess a current New York Nursing Home Administrator License
- Must possess proven leadership ability with at least three (3) years as an administrator in a long term care facility
- Must possess demonstrated skills related to management, planning, budgeting, marketing and quality improvement.
St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children is one of the nation’s premier providers of intensive rehabilitation and specialized care for children with special needs and life-limiting conditions. The largest pediatric post-acute care provider of its kind in the region, St. Mary’s treats 2,000 children each day through our hospital, Home Care and Community Programs in the five boroughs of New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and beyond. Following hospitalizations for complications from premature birth, illness and injury, or when special services are needed, children and their families come to St. Mary’s to receive exceptional care, learn to manage their condition, and achieve a better quality of life.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.