Position: BCBA Program Manager
Full-Time/Part-Time: Per Diem
St. Mary’s Kids in Roslyn in seeking an energetic and dynamic Board Certified Behavior Analyst to initiate growth and expansion of a pediatric therapy center in the areas of center based ABA, school consultation services and evaluations. Great opportunity for a self-starter ready to build a practice within a practice.
- Develop business plan in regards to requirements and regulations of each program.
- Conducting/ Supervising Functional Behavioral Assessments and developing Behavioral Intervention Plans
- Conducting skills assessments (e.g., ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, etc.) and developing skill acquisition treatment plans
- Developing treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address challenging behavior, communication, social skills, independent living skills, feeding, etc.
- Providing training and supervision to paraprofessionals working with individuals with autism
- Providing training to parents and other family members
- Updating treatment plans when necessary
- Designing data collection systems and analyzing data to evaluate the progress of clients
- Collaborating with parents and family members, teachers, paraprofessionals, related service providers, and medical providers to promote best outcomes for individuals with autism
- Making learning fun for children with autism
- Developing teams for Early Intervention and preschool children in Nassau.
- Open to bringing in ongoing work.
Join our fabulous team of professionals where we BELIEVE in POSSIBLE!
St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V/SO
- Minimum of one year of pediatric occupational therapy experience and/or pediatric affiliation.
- Registered by the American Occupational Therapy Association or successfully completed the educational requirements of occupational therapy.
- Licensed in the state of NY as an Occupational Therapist.
St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children is one of the nation’s premier providers of intensive rehabilitation and specialized care for children with special needs and life-limiting conditions. The largest pediatric post-acute care provider of its kind in the region, St. Mary’s treats 2,000 children each day through our hospital, Home Care and Community Programs in the five boroughs of New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and beyond. Following hospitalizations for complications from premature birth, illness and injury, or when special services are needed, children and their families come to St. Mary’s to receive exceptional care, learn to manage their condition, and achieve a better quality of life.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.