Extraordinary Pediatrics at St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn provides highly specialized rehabilitation services to children that are not offered through their early intervention or school-based therapy program.
Working closely with you, our expert staff will evaluate your child’s individual needs, then design and implement an effective, research-based treatment plan using the latest in therapeutic techniques to enhance your child’s function and development.
Offering In Home ABA Therapy
St. Mary’s offers treatment for children diagnosed with Autism. We provide initial assessments with a comprehensive plan for the development of your child’s skills and collaboration of families and other staff.
- Individualized therapy using Applied Behavior Analysis for children ages 3-18 years old with a diagnosis of Autism.
- Detailed Initial Assessment completed by a Licensed Behavior Analyst.
- Collaboration among and between school personnel and any additional service providers to ensure a consistent approach to achieve goals.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- ADOS/A-BLLS/VB-MAPP Assessments
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Parent / Staff Training/ School Collaboration
- BCBA/ABA Therapy with supervision
- Transitional Planning and Preparation
- Social Skills Programs
All plans are developed for the individual needs of each child and their family. Our BCBA’s and ABA Technicians travel to homes and or community settings to provide treatment and coordinate with other professionals.
Insurance is accepted. Please call for more information 515-621-2681.
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCES
*Oxford *AETNA *BCBS
*United Health Care GHI
FOR OTHERS: INQUIRE WITHIN
St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn
1 Expressway Plaza, Suite 106
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577