Extraordinary Pediatrics at St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn provides highly specialized rehabilitation services to children that are not offered through their early intervention or school-based therapy program.
Working closely with you, our expert staff will evaluate your child’s individual needs, then design and implement an effective, research-based treatment plan using the latest in therapeutic techniques to enhance your child’s function and development.
We offer groups that focus on developing and reinforcing functional skills in a fun, supportive group setting as well as intensive therapy programs including:
- Feeding therapy
- Lite gait
- Constraint induced movement therapy (CIMT)
- Aquatic therapy
- Orthotic evaluations
- Club foot management
- Electrical stimulation
- Myofascial release
- Post-Botox intensive treatment
- Post-concussive evaluation
Offering In Home ABA Therapy
- Individualized therapy using Applied Behavior Analysis for children ages 3-18 years old with a diagnosis of Autism.
- Detailed Initial Assessment completed by a Licensed Behavior Analyst.
- Collaboration among and between school personnel and any additional service providers to ensure a consistent approach to achieve goals.
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCES
*Oxford *AETNA *BCBS
*United Health Care GHI
FOR OTHERS: INQUIRE WITHIN
St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn
1 Expressway Plaza, Suite 106
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577